About Me
TO EVERYONE ........
.. I'M ONLY A PERSON HAS WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF WHAT I CAN BE , BUT I'M NOT A PERFECT PERSON ,SO I HOPE YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE THINGS THAT I CAN ONLY GIVE , LIKE BEING SIMPLE AS I CAN BE !!!!!!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
.. WHAT A WISH and A DREAM.. !!!!!
.. Last night , i can't sleep i don't know why so i decided to play a game in my cellphone .. then while i'm playing a game i look at the window then i was shocked coz' i saw a falling star then i wish & whispered to my self " i hope my crush would like me too" .. afterwards , i think and ask my self " what kind of wish is that ?? " instead to wish a good health of my parents, siblings ,friends & etc. so i think again , maybe that's the reason why i can't sleep that night , i smiled then pray after that i close my eyes then sleep :))))))) zZZZzzzzZZZZ .. and when i'm sleeping i had a dream , i think that it's a very nice dream for me coz' it's my crush/inspiration again the story is were together in a school then we were happy walking at the corridor laughing , i don't remember what is the reason why we are laughing it's just like we were together happy to each other and in my dreams we were so close and he seems to be my bestfriend ;))) i hope it will happen again not only in my dreams but also in true to life ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment